-We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
-We are not working with third parties. Any resumes from third parties will result in removal from our vendor list.
-This position is fully remote, with the option to work out of our Orange County CA office following Covid-19.
Verys is a multi-disciplined technology delivery firm that offers a strategic approach to building software through user-centered design, modern development architecture, business alignment all wrapped up in a structured agile environment. We build software to be proud of for clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Sales Executive to join our team. In this role, will be responsible for building and executing strategic business plans and predictable sales processes and results. The ideal candidate must show success in a people-based, values-driven culture and be passionate about identifying new client opportunities and growing the Verys brand.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software services company, we’d love to hear from you!
- Drive activity within existing accounts in a consulting-based sales model
- Work with new and existing clients to build a pipeline and secure new MSAs
- Meet with a diverse set of buyers to learn more about client initiatives and represent Verys’ service offerings
- Create and sustain a diverse book of business among new and existing accounts
- Leverage Verys management team to forecast and collaborate to ultimately drive revenue
- Work with product and marketing teams to maximize revenue opportunities
- Primary point-of-contact with our client’s most senior executives
- Drives annual revenue of $4-5M
- 8+ years of account management and consulting experience
- Strong initiative to hunt new business
- Passionate about sales, consulting, and technology
- Able to partner with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong process focus, with an ability to work with remote teams
- Experience with building relationships with C-levels and business decision-makers
- Skilled at leading teams through complex technology consulting sales
- Likable and relatable
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you’re into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there’s a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching
We are excited to review your application!