-We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
-We are not working with third parties. Any resumes from third parties will result in removal from our vendor list.
-This position is fully remote, with the option to work out of our Orange County CA office following Covid-19.
Verys is a multi-disciplined technology delivery firm that offers a strategic approach to building software through user-centered design, modern development architecture, business alignment all wrapped up in a structured agile environment. We build software to be proud of for clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Scrum Master
to join our team. In this role, you will work alongside technical leads, developers, QA analysts, and project managers to deliver the quality code that’s lead to our stable growth over the last 8 years.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software services company, we’d love to hear from you!
What you will be doing
Skills & Requirements
- Facilitating agile scrum ceremonies, developing business requirements and analyzing information needs to provide Functional Requirements, Business Requirements Documents, Use Cases, Wireframes, Analytics, Deliverables, Test Cases, and User Guides for new systems and enhancements to existing systems
- Work with product owner and development team to create user stories with concise requirements
- Work with stakeholders and technical team to develop project plans
- Support development and QA processes
- Work with test lead to define testing strategy and identify use cases
- Prepare formal presentations, written reports and general project documents, including workflows and new process documentation
- You’re smart, versatile, and passionate about delivering the highest caliber of code.
- You can manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and adjust to frequent changes in requirements and deadlines.
- You communicate well with teammates and clients, and your experience backs that up.
- You’re able to present complex technical information to non-technical business users.
- You bring with you a BS in Computer Science or equivalent working experience
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst (Requirements, Design, Testing and Documentation) for software application development
We are excited to review your application!
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you’re into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there’s a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching