Important note: We are NOT working with third parties at this time; any resumes from vendors will result in removal from our vendor list. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time. This position is temporarily remote during COVID-19 with an eventual return to our Orange County office. Thank you!
Verys is a multi-disciplined technology delivery firm that offers a strategic approach to building software through user-centered design, modern development architecture, business alignment all wrapped up in a structured agile environment. We build software to be proud of for clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.
Right now, we are looking for a Technical Account Manager looking to join our growing team. The ‘Technical Account Manager’ will work in unison with the Verys account team and experience working directly with the client from proposal development through project delivery. The candidate should have a consistent record of delivering technology projects and programs, leading and mentoring teams, building relationships at the executive level and consulting with Fortune 500 clients.
- Responsible for profitable revenue growth and management of a large software services team
- Direct revenue responsibility of $7M+
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with managers, directors and executives
- Provide oversight and governance for all sold engagements
- Drive business development (opportunity identification and qualification, creation of SOW, RFP responses)
- Develop & deliver standard Verys Agile/Scrum software methodology
- Maintain awareness of industry best practices and had deep understanding of video game production
- Support recruiting and on-boarding of new employees
We are excited to review your application!
- 10+ years of experience in account management/leadership with at least 8 from large-scale consulting and/or professional services
- Experience building relationships with managers, directors and executives
- Project delivery experience including all aspects of project/program management
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally across all levels of an organization
- Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills with a proven ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, demanding business