- We are not working with third parties at this time; any resumes from vendors will result in removal from our vendor list.
- We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
- This position is fully remote, with the option to work out of our Orange County CA office following Covid-19.
is a multi-disciplined technology delivery firm that offers a strategic approach to building software through user-centered design, modern development architecture, and business alignment all wrapped up in a structured agile environment. We build software to be proud of for clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Technical Recruiter
to the team! In this role, you will learn all aspects of the technical recruitment process at Verys. You will work with Verys leadership and the recruiting team to deliver a world class experience for prospective candidates. You will own many of the behind-the-scenes processes that go into interview coordination and hiring decisions. In the process, you will become well versed in a variety of technical topics and contribute to the growth and success of the company at large.
If you are looking to grow your recruitment career within a fast paced and collaborative environment, we would love to hear from you!
Skills & Requirements
What you will be doing
- You are exceptionally intuitive, communicative, and able to dig deep in conversations with others. You build rapport easily and are capable of uncovering candidates’ motivations and career goals.
- You are fascinated by technology and interested in learning all aspects of software development and delivery.
- You have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, ideally proven within a corporate people-facing job.
- You are highly organized and able to juggle competing priorities with ease. With the right direction, you can be highly autonomous.
- You are entrepreneurial in that you proactively solve problems, define processes, and prioritize the needs of the business.
- Formal education is not required; We care most about your skills, lived experience, and potential.
- You bring 1-3 years of experience with recruiting or sales.
- Conduct phone screens and video interviews.
- Coordinate subsequent interviews and internal meetings using Outlook Calendar, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and online interviewing platforms.
- Communicate with candidates at all stages of the interview process by phone and email.
- Write and manage job postings on job boards such as LinkedIn and Indeed.
- Maintain data within our Applicant Tracking System.
- Proactively seek out qualified candidates via online platforms, job fairs, etc. Create and maintain pipelines for candidates with specific skillsets.
- Support the recruitment function at Verys with other ad-hoc tasks as needed.
We are excited to review your application!
- The opportunity to learn recruitment within a highly collaborative environment.
- Training resources such as Udemy and Open Sesame.
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you’re into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there’s a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching