Important note: We are NOT working with third parties at this time; any resumes from vendors will result in removal from our vendor list. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time. This position is remote for the duration of Covid-19 with an eventual return to our Orange County office. We are only considering local candidates.
At Verys, we build software to be proud of for world class clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian. Our developers have a chance to work with a variety of tech stacks across industries, allowing them constant growth and exposure to new challenges.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Senior Software Engineer to our team at our HQ office in Santa Ana, CA. In this role, you will work alongside technical leads, developers, QA analysts, and project managers to deliver the quality code that’s lead to our stable growth over the last 8 years.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software services company, we’d love to hear from you!
Skills & Requirements
- You’re smart, adaptable, and love picking up new skills.
- You communicate well with teammates and clients, and your experience backs that up.
- You’re highly skilled with Java 8, Spring Boot, and Spring MVC
- You have solid database experience (SQL, Stored procedures)
- You have built micro-services from scratch
- You’ve thrived on teams using the Agile methodology
- Bonus points if you have experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- You have at least 7 years of software development experience under your belt
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you’re into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there’s a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching
We are excited to review your application!