AWS DB/ Messaging SME
Verys, recognized as Southern California's fastest growing software development firm, has an immediate opportunity for a AWS DB/ Messaging SME to work with our team at our Santa Ana, CA headquarters. The AWS DB/ Messaging SME role is an integral member of our technical team, working on high-visibility and complex technical projects. This role will work alongside technical leads, developers, and product owners, and will also be responsible for interfacing directly with our client, a premier global brand.
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Must have 7+ years of Expert Level experience & skills in AWS DB/Messaging SME (for SQS, SRS, DynamoDB)
- Serve as the portfolio subject matter expert (SME) for cloud enabling applications
- Implement specific projects, helping others develop a strong understanding of AWS technologies and being an overall SME on security for customer applications and services.
- Applications will be a mix of legacy migration and new development.
- Candidate will be a member of a global team responsible for recommending cloud enablement strategies, in conjunction with the portfolio's Agile & DevOps initiatives.
- Significant Consulting/client facing background
- Ability to convey technical and conceptual ideas/topics to non-technical personnel presentation skills