Sr. Applications Architect
Verys, recognized as Southern California's fastest growing software development firm, has an immediate opportunity for a Sr. Applications Architect- SM Level to work with our team at our Santa Ana, CA headquarters. The Sr. Applications Architect- SM Level role is an integral member of our technical team, working on high-visibility and complex technical projects. This role will work alongside technical leads, developers, and product owners, and will also be responsible for interfacing directly with our client, a premier global brand.
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Typically 7+ years of directly related experience
- Must be fluent in multiple application development languages at an expert level
- Experience with various computer platforms and application environments
- Expertise with developing multiple tiers of multi-tiered software applications, programs, and systems
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills and mentoring others to increase the skill level of the department
- Must have conceptual understanding of domain technologies.
- Ability to convey technical and conceptual ideas/topics to non-technical personnel presentation skills
- Strong organizational or Project Management skills
- Proficiency in .NET, SQL, experience with microservices, Azure