Verys, recognized as Orange County's fastest growing software development firm, has an immediate opportunity for a Sr. Linux System Administrator
to work with in our client's Irvine office. The Sr. Linux System Administrator
will work with a small team to support a large Redhat Linux production environment for one of our marquee global clients.
Only local candidates will be considered! Must be able to interview and work in our client's Irvine office.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years’ experience supporting a production Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, familiarity with network configuration and support, Apache and MySQL or Postgres
- Experience supporting public facing mission critical LAMP infrastructure
- Ability to design and develop automated tools with Perl, Python, PHP, Ruby, or Shell Scripting
- Proven ability to quickly learn and implement unfamiliar technologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Bonus points for experience with Adobe AEM environments, Apache Server Rewrite mod, server clustering, DNS, Rackspace, cloud services, NOC support