Sr. UI/UX Product Designer
Verys, Orange County's leading software development firm, has an immediate need for a Sr. UI/UX Designer. This position will work in our Santa Ana headquarters with the developers, clients, stakeholders and users to design elegant interfaces for state-of-the-art web and mobile applications for top local and global brands.
Only local candidates will be considered. No 3rd parties or recruiters, please.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience working with design/development teams, stakeholders and users as a full-stack (UI, UX, interaction, visual) designer delivering intuitive, innovative and delightful products from concept to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze web and mobile applications and provide detailed proposals for what, how and when enhancement solutions can and should be delivered.
- Well versed in user centered design with the ability to comfortably interact with stakeholders and users to lead discovery and document requirements (functional specifications, site maps, KPIs, timelines).
- Skilled at developing high quality personas, workflows and information architecture as needed to set the foundation for informed and insightful UI/UX design choices.
- Have a well defined process for sharing and iterating upon complex flows and functionality through wireframes, interactive prototypes, high fidelity mockups and usability testing.
- Experience and training in Human Computer Interaction, Information Architecture, Human Factors Engineering, or Business Process Analysis/Engineering is a plus.
- Super geek level in wireframing, prototyping and visual design tools (Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC)
- Online portfolio of relevant, web, native, and responsive product and application designs is required.